Consignment Letter of Export Consignment
1. The essence of the detailed list of export goods is a simple transportation contract between the owner and the forwarder.
2. The details of export goods are comprehensive, including the contents of the bill of lading and all the contents required for customs declaration. For example: the name of the bill of lading, the Notifying Party of the bill of lading, the country of trade, the contract number, the mode of transaction, the freight and the mode of transportation, the port of shipment, the port of destination, the date of shipment, the mode of foreign exchange settlement, the shipping mark, the name of the goods, the HS code, the specifications and the goods number, the number of pieces, the quantity, the gross weight, the net weight, the unit price, the total price, the volume, etc.
3. The filling contents of goods specifications mainly include: model number, order number, ingredient content, quantity, unit price, total price, etc.
4. The notes indicate the list of documents delivered to the forwarder.
5. The goods with inconsistent unit price and product name shall be filled in separately.
Freight is not the number, but the freight prepaid or freight collect.
运费不是写数目，而是写FREIGHT PREPAID或者FREIGHT COLLECT。