APL210N Valve Position Monitor
Actuated Solutions APL2N Series Valve Position Monitor
APL series limit switch box is designed to provide accurate and reliable valve position signaling and indicating of most valves or actuators manufactured.
Supplier: Hiya Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd. (China); Web: www.mechmall.com; www.mech-mall.com;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: 086-0371-85228155
Model ; APL-2..N
Enclosure Rated Enclosure: Weatherproof IP67/NEMA4&4X (Standard) IP68(Option) High grade aluminum alloy
Ambient Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 80 ℃
Conduit Entries: Standard: Two1/2″NPT, Option: PF1/2”,PT1/2”,M20,PG13.5 90 degree +/- 10%
Travel Angle Position Indicator: Open : Yellow, Close : Red
Language : English (option : French, German) Mechanical switch: ZINGEAR/ Omron Proximity sensor :P&F
Switch Terminal Strip: 8 point (option : 9~14P)
External Coating: Thermally hardened polyester powder coating, KARUMEL PX8576
APL-2N Series, optional list
No. Model Configuration parameter
1 APL-210N Standard Type 2SPDT mechanical switches, carbon steel bracket
2 APL-210N Silver contact switch 2SPDT mechanical switches, carbon steel bracket
3 APL-210N High configuration 2SPDT Omron mechanical switches, 304 stainless
4 APL-220N 2-Wire NC/NO proximity switch; 2-wire NO / NC; 3-wire NPN / PNP
5 APL-220N 2-Wire NC 8.2VDC proximity switch
6 APL-220N P+F NJ2-V3-N NC 8.2V P+F brand proximity switch, NJ2-V3-N
7 APL-223N P+F NBB2-V3 P+F brand proximity switch, NBB2-V3
8 APL-211N 3 SPDT mechanical switches
9 APL-212N 4 SPDT mechanical switches
10 APL-213N 2SPST mechanical switches
11 APL-214N 2DPDT mechanical switches
12 APL-221N PS17-5DNU proximity switch
1. Fit the APL2 switchbox to the top of the actuator using the supplied bracket, 4 x M5 bolts and washers. When mounting the unit, it is essential that the output shaft fully engages with the actuator pinion.
2. Loosen the cover bolts on top of the switchbox, the bolts will be held captive in the cover. Remove the top cover complete with the beacon attached.
3. Fit cable glands with appropriate IP rating (usually IP67) into the female threaded cable entries. If you are only fitting one cable gland, be sure to seal the second cable entry with a blanking plug (IP67).
4. Bring the field wiring into the unit through the cable glands. Wire the field wiring to the terminals in the switchbox in accordance with the wiring diagram supplied (also included later in this document). Wiring should be positioned to ensure there is no interference with rotating shaft.
5. Cycle the actuator to the open position. Set the bottom switch by lifting the cam off the spline it is located on and turning the cam until the bottom switch is activated (for sensors; ensure cam stud is aligned with the sensor target). Lower the cam back onto the spline in this position, the open position switch is now set.
6. Cycle the actuator to the closed position. Set the top switch by pushing the cam down off the spline it is located on and turning the cam until the top switch is
activated (for sensors; ensure cam stud is aligned with the sensor target). Allow the cam to rise back onto the spline in this position, the closed position switch is now set.
7. Now the cover can be replaced, ensure the beacon is correctly aligned and that the sealing ‘O’ ring is correctly fitted then securely tighten the four cover bolts.
1. Limit Switch, 1PCS;
2. Dust Cover, 1 SET;
3. Waterproof connector, 1PCS (or bellows joints);
4. Mounting bracket, 1SET, Standard configuration carbon steel paint bracket. (Harsh working environment, optional 304 stainless steel bracket)
5. Manual, 1PCS.
Packing Weight: 700g; Size: 130x100x110mm;
Warranty: 12 months;